Natural Health Is A Self-Care System
Natural therapies which can restore health and wellness by working with the innate curative powers of the human body. It uses forms of healing which take into consideration the whole person, the mind, body, and emotions and by bringing balance and harmony to life. Natural health care practitioners and therapists may specialize in one modality or use a wide range of treatment approaches together.
Patients Are Not Given Medication For Symptoms But Looked As a Whole Person
Diet, sleep habits, stress and other life-style factors are all taken into account as the individual is seen as a person not a disease.
Empower Individuals To Be Responsible For Their Own Health
By choosing natural whole foods, nutritional supplements, physical exercise, stress management techniques, natural therapies or medicines people can learn how to take care of what their bodies need. Most natural medicines can be used alongside conventional medicine. A natural approach to healthcare can empower the individual to move from patient to self-health through education on improving lifestyle changes and self-care to promote wellness.
Why Use Natural Health?
The increase stresses of modern life has led to an impact on physical and mental health. More and more people are turning to natural alternative and complementary methods of self health and changes in lifestyle to improve wellbeing and take charge of their health. Some turn to natural health as a last resort after trying drugs or surgery which has either not worked or resulted in side-effects. Others as a life style choice, because they want to use natural approaches to healthcare as they are non-toxic and less invasive.
Why Is Natural HealthCare Becoming So Popular?
- Awareness of controversial medicine
- Growing concern over the practices of big pharmaceutical companies
- A desire for medicines that come from nature and do not contain toxic or synthesized chemicals
- People have a desire to work with their own bodies health journey
- Natural health looks at the whole person not just a specific disease
- Seek to identify a possible underlying cause for the symptoms experienced
- Encourage the promotion of sustainable continued health and prevention of disease
- Natural medicines work well alongside other forms of medicine
- Patients gain self-empowering, self-care practices to look after their own health